Hope Center: 2083 Hanley Road • Dardenne Prairie, MO 63368 • 636-265-0912
• Assists with utility bills (electric, gas, water/sewer)
• Assists with rent, mortgage payments
• Assists with medical issues (prescriptions, medicines, dental)
• Household Repairs, Car Repairs
• Emergency Housing Situations : provide housing for homeless families
• Thanksgiving & Christmas Programs
• Back to School Program
• Referrals to agencies: legal, counseling
• Prayer & Support
• Pantry offers families with in our parish boundaries boxed dry good orders
• Fresh Product Pantry offers families within parish boundaries and surrounding areas fresh products (vegetables, fruits, meats, dairy) every 8 days.
What Can You Do To Help? Contact us at 636-265-0912
• Pray for those in need and those called to serve the poor
• Financial Donations
• Food Donations
• Clothing Drives - locally we have the Mary & Martha Thrift Store & St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store which benefit families served by St. Vincent de Paul
• Support the families during the holidays, Thanksgiving dinners & Christmas Program
• Back to School Program - help provide backpacks & school supplies to fill the backpacks
• Christmas Program - donations of new toys, household itmes, monetary support
SUPPORT FROM THE COMMUNITY MAKES A TREMENDOUS DIFFRENCE TO THE NEEDS OF THE POOR IN THE DARDENNE PRAIRIE, LAKE ST. LOUIS, & O’FALLON AREA. EVERY DONATION SVDP RECEIVES IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
We offer pastoral support and counseling for various spiritual or personal needs.
To speak to a Priest or Pastoral Associate, please call 636-561-6611.
All shared information is kept confidential.
From Saint John Paul II (1988, Christifideles Laici)
“Above all, the common outcry, which is justly made on behalf of human rights – for example, the right to health, to home, to work, to family, to culture – is false and illusory if the right to life, the most basic and fundamental right and the condition for all other personal rights, is not defended with maximum determination”.